June 8th, 2020
Following the advice of our national and provincial health authorities, Mobile Trailer will be reopening its doors for business at the start of Alert Level 3 on Monday, June 8th, 2020. We have also made the necessary changes to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers while visiting the dealership:
- Physical Distancing: Maintaining the appropriate physical distancing throughout the dealership.
- Limiting Customers: Only 3 customers will be permitted inside the building at a time.
- Store Sanitization: Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance and at the checkout. Sneeze guard barriers have also been installed at the counter for added protection. Frequently touched areas such as door knobs and payment keypads will be sanitized after use. We are also encouraging the use of credit and debit cards.
- RV Disinfection & Cleanliness: RV’s will be frequently cleaned and disinfected as employees and customers enter and touch RVs during showings,service and trades. RV’s will remain locked and will be opened for private viewings to limit foot traffic and ensure the disinfecting has been completed. All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected including door handles, steering wheels, grab handles, cupboard doors and keys. To reduce the risk of exposure we are reminding customers not to handle items, unless needed.
- Service & Maintenance Safety: RV Service and maintenance has been deemed an essential service during this global pandemic. Service is operating on an appointment basis only. We request that customers return home while service work is being completed to minimize the number of people in the dealership. Waiting areas will not be available. Please call 368-3597 to reserve your time and ensure your RV is season ready.