Reach Your Destination Safely & Properly
Mobile Trailer has helped thousands of customers get to their destinations safely and properly. Whether you’re just starting your adventures towing a small trailer, upgrading to a fifth wheel, or flat towing your vehicle with your motorhome, we have the towing systems and solutions to fulfill your essential needs. Our experienced staff will provide you with the best options from the top brands in the towing industry such as Blue Ox and Reese Products.
- Flat Towing: Blue Ox Products supply the essentials for flat towing your vehicle behind your motorhome. Mobile Trailer specialize in the installation of the customized Baseplates, tow bars, lighting systems and braking systems. As a Blue Ox dealer, Mobile Trailer will offer a wealth of experience to answer your questions, offer unique insights and solutions, and provide the expert installation of your Blue Ox products to safely see you off on your adventure.
- Fifth Wheel Hitch Installations: Towing a 5th wheel trailer is a specialized task, and you’re probably aware that you need a special hitch to do it successfully. There is a wide variety of fifth wheel hitches and setups to choose from and trying to pick the right one is not an easy task. The best fifth wheel hitch installation for you will depend on your tow vehicle, your trailer and what features you find important. Our experienced staff can provide you with these options and offer the best products in todays’ market. Learn more.
- Standard Trailer Hitch Installation: A tow hitch is a device attached to the chassis of a vehicle for towing. When it comes to selecting the right hitch, a lot rests on what kind of vehicle you are looking to tow with. Hitch suppliers such as Reese Products manufacture over 1,000 different hitch models to provide a custom fit for nearly every make and model on the road today. Our parts and accessories department can provide you with the options based on supply and availability. Learn more.
- Weight Distribution & Sway Controls: A weight distribution system is an add-on to help tow heavier loads and to improve your towing safety and experience. A weight distribution system helps to ensure a smooth, level ride and allows you to tow to the maximum capacity allowed by your hitch. It also helps to correct tow vehicle sag, improve steering and stopping, and – when used with sway control – correct trailer sway. While a weight distribution system can’t increase the total amount of weight a tow vehicle can haul beyond its maximum capacity, it can improve handling by distributing some of the weight off the tongue and onto the other axles — thereby safely getting you closer to that maximum mark. Where weight distribution addresses up and down concerns, sway control promotes stability by slowing side to side movement often caused by windy conditions & passing vehicles. Sway control components can be purchased separately or in a kit along with the weight distribution system. Mobile Trailer supplies and installs many variations of the appropriate kits based on your towing needs. Learn more.
- Brake Controls: A brake controller is usually an OEM or aftermarket installed device or module. It is mounted to the tow vehicle’s driver’s-side dashboard area, and engages a trailer’s electrical braking system either time delayed, or in proportion to the tow vehicles brake engagement when slowing down or coming to a halt. When a driver presses on the brake pedal in his truck, the brake controller lets the trailer’s brake system know how much braking power is needed to stop the trailer. If your vehicle did not come pre-wired from the factory and you do not have a tow package, Mobile Trailer can supply and install a trailer brake controller and the components needed to complete the job. Learn more.