Shop Close to Home
Where you purchase your recreational vehicle is ultimately your decision but Mobile Trailer urges you to consider buying at your local dealer. Dealers are part of your community, providing jobs and contributing to your local economy. These dealers are under obligations to provide warranty service for products they sell, but are not legally required to service products purchased from other dealers. You enjoy customer priority. Dealerships generally service their purchasing customers first, others may experience long delays and miss opportunities to use their RV. What is it worth for you to have a dealership’s full attention and motivation to satisfy you when you need service in a timely manner? Why not stay close to home?
- Dealers in our Industry are not franchised like automotive dealers and therefore not obligated to work on your product when it is not purchased from them.
- All Dealers are independently owned and operated businesses. Service and scheduling is at their discretion and priority is commonly provided to customers that purchased from their dealership.
- Pre-Delivery Inspections and the customer’s product orientation educating them on their new purchase are often more thorough and convenient for both the customer and dealer when performed by your local dealer. Proximity to your dealership determines the ease of follow up on questions that may arise.
- Your first uses may result in some needed adjustments and tweaks. Often referred to as “shake down,” these minor adjustments are much more easily addressed by your local (and selling) dealer.
- Scheduling timely warranty repairs and adjustments through your local dealership provides far greater flexibility and convenience to you the customer!
- Purchasing locally allows you to establish longstanding personal relationships with your dealer, enhancing your overall experience and adding value in future transactions from product to product.
- Local dealers are more readily available to assist their loyal customers with product questions, user tips, and are more knowledgeable regarding uses and regulations within the dealer’s region.
- Your dealer’s knowledge of how your product is serviced and maintained can help to enhance its value when you make a trade.
- Buying locally provides you a greater opportunity to develop relations not only with the dealer principal and managers, but also those team members at the dealership who actually service your product.
- Buying locally helps you support local businesses who in turn support your community by providing jobs and aiding the local economy.